Terms and Conditions of Service
Last updated: September 2, 2011
In this article, "Cbox" refers to the Cbox company and its employees; "Application" refers to the individual "chat widgets" provided as services by Cbox and accessible via this website. These terms and conditions apply to both the Premium (paid) and Basic (free) Applications provided by Cbox.
Use of the Cbox Applications is only permitted if you are in agreement with the following terms and conditions:
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Services offered by Cbox are provided AS IS, without any warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Use of any of the services is entirely at your own risk.
- Cbox is not liable for any loss or damage to the user or equipment or third parties or information belonging to the user or third parties, arising from use of the services provided by Cbox or by direct or indirect consequence of their use.
- Cbox reserves the right to alter or amend these terms at any time without prior notice.
- Cbox is not responsible for the content submitted to and displayed by any Cbox Application when that content is submitted by yourself or by third parties. Cbox will not be obliged to edit or remove any content on any Application except at its sole discretion.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates, business partners, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expense (including reasonable legal fees) asserted by any third party relating in any way to your use of the Application or breach of these Terms of Service. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
Cbox Applications: Content and Use
- Cbox does not control and is not responsible for the content on individual Cbox Applications. However, by using the Applications provided by Cbox and/or by
publishing them and/or their content, you agree to monitor the content transmitted to them, and to take necessary action to remove
such content and protect other users from it, when it:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- infringes or may infringe on the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains or causes to be downloaded programs or material which may harm users or their computer or software (including but not limited to viruses, trojan horses, and worms.)
- Cbox reserves the right to edit or delete part or all of the content of any Cbox Application if it deems such action necessary. Cbox is not, however, obliged to do so under any circumstance, except where mandated by law.
- Certain Cbox Applications include advertising elements. Attempts to obscure or obstruct or render invisible these elements is not permitted.
- It is not permitted to resell access to individual Cbox Premium Multithreaded chat threads.
Termination of Service
- Cbox.ws retains the right to cease provision of service to any user for violation of these terms or for any other reason, without prior notice.
- If provision of service to a Premium (paid) user is ceased, the user may request a refund of all unused credit, calculated on a pro-rata basis. Users of the free service are not entitled to any compensation.