Help & Support
How do I cancel my automatic billing?
If you are a paid customer with a recurring payment profile (or subscription) at PayPal, then you can cancel it at any time. Your Cbox will not automatically be closed and if you have remaining credit it will continue to work. You will be able to upgrade or renew again manually — this is useful if you want to switch to a longer term.
Cancel an active payment profile with the following steps:
- Go to PayPal.com and sign in.
- Go to "Activity" for your transaction history.
- Search for the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- You should see your latest payment to Cbox. Click to view its details.
- Locate the link to the profile or subscription on the payment details page.
- From the recurring profile details, you will be able to cancel your subscription.
If you do not see a link to the profile or subscription from the payment details page, then it may have been a one-off payment with no associated automatic billing.